Guidelines developed by other medical organizations including AASLD, EASL, and APASL were focused mainly on the prevention, care and treatment of hepatitis B for those living in higher income countries. The new WHO guidelines were developed with low-and-middle-income countries (LMICs) in mind, though they are certainly applicable in high-income countries as well. Continue reading
- Highlights of the New WHO Chronic Hepatitis B Guidelines
- HBV Journal Review April 2015
- Webinar on Treatment Options for Liver Cancer: What You Need to Know
- Hepatitis on the Hill – HBV Personal Perspective and Action Alert
- Action Alert! Urge Your House Representative To Support Increased Hepatitis B and C Funding!